The Random Fact Generator The Random Fact Generator

Good and amusing, but....

I was thoroughly amused by almost every one of these, but after a quick Google search to find out more info about Hurl Your Guinea Pig Day, I found that several of these were from lordpain1366's signature on some forum. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, however, and assume that you're lordpain1366.

LeekClock VS ClockCrew LeekClock VS ClockCrew

Wins.

Epicness. The fact that the enemies get better really made the game. And the controls were so smooth, too. I got 397221 points on my first try...

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Yay!

The first one was epic. This one is epic as well. Are you even physically capable of phailing? Didn't think so. I wasn't too fond of the plot thing, though.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

You've outdone yourself. Again.

I loved BTD1, and beat it on my second try, piece of cake. This time I came into it thinking I was a hotshot, and tried Hard mode. BAD IDEA. I didn't lose for quite some time, but I had to keep on buying Road Spikes, so I couldn't afford more than three towers.

Tetris: The Classic Tetris: The Classic

Well...

It's good, and I like it. But, just like with your Snake submission, I was expecting to 5 it and then realized its Achilles' heel. First of all, the top of the screen is weird, it's all grey and weird. But the main point is that in the real Tetris, it gives you a small bit of time when the block is at the bottom for lateral movement. Your submission lacks this, which makes the later levels seem faster than they really are.

Dragonman855 responds:

Hmmm. You have a fair point.

Adam's Pong. Adam's Pong.

No too shabby.

Better than many of the Pongs I've seen. This one plays quite well, with no glitchy controls or anything. After about 45 seconds to a minute, I figured out the strategy of giving it an intense spin, and after that, I never lost another point. (This was on Hard Mode, so before I had discovered this, I had lost every single point.)

Also, I like how it's vertical rather than horizontal, that's pretty creative. My only issue is that it doesn't really have that nostalgic old-schooliness that the black-and-green Pong does.

Snake: The Classic Snake: The Classic

Well...

I was going to give it a 5/5 and 10/10, because it has amazing control, better than any other Snake game I've played, and I liked how it's not only one tail piece per food, but then I hit myself, and just kept on going through. Fix that.

The Roomies! The Roomies!

Very win.

The only thing that can pwn this game is Roomies 2.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Good fun.

Best Tower Defense game I've ever played. I beat it on my second try with 32 lives left. The last time I lost lives was around level 25. From 26 to 50, I stayed at 32. The fun REALLY begins when you get two Super Monkeys with Epic Range.

Bomba Bomba

Not really.

Ehh... not too great. The controls were a bit unclear, and the concept was very simplistic. I was not too impressed.