The LiveSwif Tutorial The LiveSwif Tutorial

Wow!

This thing is great - I just used it for my intro to LiveSwif, and I love it. This taught me everything I needed to know.

PinballWizard976 responds:

Glad to help

The Golf Song The Golf Song

Wow!

This is a vast improvement over your other submission. This is oneo f the few Worms songs I hadn't heard yet, and now I love it. I love the fast-action motif you went for, and the teddies were a nice touch. My only recommendation is to make drowning more realistic - perhaps, instead of having a straight line into which objects fall, have a wave-esque layer of water for more realism? Keep up the good work!

Jesus' Brother Bob Jesus' Brother Bob

Arrogant Worms = win.

I love the Worms, and I'm glad someone made a video of this. I just wish there were one of Rippy the Gator.
Also, for a first try, this is really amazing. Way better than what I managed to whip up. Good job!

The Joy of Spring The Joy of Spring

Well done.

I love Tom Lehrer, and this is one of the few videos that did not put him to shame. Good job! :) (By the way, you know he's white, right?)

The Elements The Elements

1 for the song.

I give you a 1 for the song because I happen to be a HUGE Tom Lehrer fan, and I can in fact play this song on the ukulele --- and I've memorized the words. (For anyone who's curious, the chords are mainly D and A7, but there are a few Gs, B7s, D minors, and Fs in there.) But the thing is, YOU didn't actually do anything. Tom Lehrer did all the work, not you. You just printed the lyrics. Try actually doing some work and make a video.

Doctor! Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!

Can't beat the classics.

"Waiter, why is my apple pie all smushed?"
"Well, you said, 'get me an apple pie, and step on it.'"

4/5 because I love old groan-jokes. Also, I quite liked the animation, and the voiceover, while not the HIGHEST quality, was still pretty good compared to some things I've seen.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Damn!

Awesome. I had to choke back tears. (Well, not really.) The voiceover made it that much better, too.

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

Didn't work.

I went through the whole tutorial, it didn't work.

Charlie & the LOL Factory Charlie & the LOL Factory

Um, what?

Amazing. Weird, but amazing. Kinda reminds me of el Lazy Boy. (By the way, I got linked to here from the Scavenger Hunt page.)

FaltaViva responds:

Scavenger Hunt? o_O

Adventures of a Fish Adventures of a Fish

Cool.

I like it. I'm a fan of psychedilicity, and I LOVED the transitions in this. Please add psychedelic music!